There's no denying that this spring is all about color. Runways all over the world featured brights in every shade. In a series titled "Color of the Week," Stylelist will outline the most popular hues -- as declared by Pantone, world-renowned color authority -- with designer inspiration, celebrity examples, beauty tips and more. For our tenth installment, we present #15-4502, also known as silver cloud.
Once we got over the fact that "Silver Cloud" sounds like a villain from The Smurfs movie, we fell in love with this exhilarating steel gray. We think it's a modern neutral and a welcome change from tan, beige, and egg white, not to mention that the color strikes a military chord with us that we really like. Paired together, like the model above, or worn separately, we think silver cloud will go with any color in the rainbow.
Click through our gallery to see some more options:
- Pamela Love tribal spike necklace, $616
- Acne domino parka, $600
- Pierre Hardy sandal, $830
- Alexander Wang Emile tote large with rosegold hardware, $975
- Helmut Lang ruched jersey dress, $345
- Marni braided leather & coiled wire bangle, $485
- Rachel Antonoff Katrina top, $242
- VPL disjoin bra, $165; VPL stripe b undi, $75
- Annie Greenabelle iris skirt, $64