Summer's first major blockbuster, X-Men: First Class, opens this weekend. With that in mind, we've been seeing tons of superhero-inspired garb worthy to wear in any metropolis.
Last year's Tron:Legacy inspired its own collaboration with Opening Ceremony, and other comic book characters such as Superman and Catwoman have influenced runway shows from Jeremy Scott to Jean Paul Gaultier. Vogue Nippon's own Anna Dello Russo has taken a no-fear approach to dressing that has turned her into something of an anime character of the fashion world.
Click through to see more items that pack a punch!
- Stussy X Marvel Comics trading cards
- Linda Farrow Projects, $222
- Altuzarra Gobi Skirt, $2040
- Roy Lichtenstein's Whaam! framed art print $84.99
- ASOS Kitsch Pow Enamelled Skinny Cuff, $14.77
- M.A.C. Wonder Woman Nail Lacquer, $15
- Atelier Swarovski by Prabal Gurung
- Miu Miu Star Applique Metallic Shoulder Bag, $1119