An accessory in its own right, I rely on a pristine manicure to polish off my outfits. While I gravitate towards vampy reds in the fall and winter, I always look forward to rocking bold lacquers come spring and summer (with barely-there neutrals as a transition in between)! Right now, I have my heart, and hands, set on such bright varnishes as a sea blue by YSL, a punchy pink from NARS and a sunset-perfect orange courtesy of Givenchy. Obsessed! Are you brave enough to dabble into these shades? I double dare you...your summer wardrobe will thank you! xoRZ
1. Yves Saint Laurent Summer Color Nail Lacquer ($20)
2. Ginger + Liz I'm So Over Him Nail Color ($12)
3. Givenchy Vernis Please! Nail Lacquer ($16.50)
4. NARS Schiap Nail Polish ($17)
5. Deborah Lippman Yellow Brick Road Nail Color ($16)
Keep clicking to see Rachel's past picks.