- Rihanna in 2008
- Cher in 1972
- Barbra Streisand with Louis Armstrong in 1969
- Lady Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards
- Miss Angel Forbes of the Ziegfield folies
- Diane von Furstenberg on September 30, 2010
- Eddy Clearwater in 1975
- Chaka Khan in 1975
- Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 2001
- American actor Tallulah Bankhead in 1925
- Sarah Jessica Parker in 2007
- Oleg Cassini and Jacqueline Kennedy in 1961
- Ke$ha on August 13, 2010
- Felipe Rose of The Village People in 1977
- Eliza Doolittle at Coachella on April 17, 2011
- Paramount actress Virginia Dale in 1940
- Prince Charles in 2000
- Studio Portrait of a young woman
Feathers are totally having a moment (see our recent article about the dangerously popular trend of feather hair extensions) and have been seen on everyone from Sarah Jessica Parker to Lady Gaga.
Did you really think Ke$ha was the first to rock an elaborate feather headdress on stage? Or even Cher? We looked back at the past century of actresses, musicians, designers and even royals who have publicly worn feathered headdresses.
Check out our gallery and let us know who wore it best (although I think Prince Charles's attempt takes the cake).