Kate Moss's wedding to Jamie Hince of The Kills is going to be the party of the summer. Ever since the unending speculation regarding Kate Middleton's gown, we have realized you can't always trust the rumor mill when it comes to impending nuptials. Here is a list of our top ten rumors regarding this summer's greatest music festival: "Mosstock."
1. Mario Testino will be the wedding photographer. This one makes sense, considering his recent exhibit, "Kate Who?"
2. John Galliano to design wedding dress. Or Sarah Burton. Or Kate Halfpenny. Or actually, John Galliano.
3. James Brown (no, not the musician) will do Moss's hair. Only one hairdresser? Middleton had many.
4. Naomi Campbell will be a bridesmaid. Hopefully she doesn't get to throw the bouquet.
5. Moss's ex boyfriend Jefferson Hack will sit front row at the wedding while former BFF Lily Allen wasn't invited.
6. Snoop Dogg and Shirley Bassey will perform at the wedding, Kevin O'Leary will DJ the reception and the Kings of Leon, Foo Fighters and Kasabian will perform at her bachelorette party. One of the benefits of marrying a musician.
7. Save the date cards were initially sent out for Friday, July 1 but a few weeks ago the date was shifted to Saturday, July 2nd.
8. The reception will last for 3 days and take place at her home in Oxfordshire in South East England.
9. Lady Gaga gave Moss an accordion for a wedding present. Did she make the guest list?
10. Moss and Hince will go to their reception in an MG sportscar with balloons tied to the back. Empty cans not included.
Check out the gallery below for a preview of potential Mosstock attendees:
And if you've still got wedding fever take a look at Audrey of Homerun Ballerina's adorable wedding album!