- Elizabeth and Charles - "Lady Grey" ring, $275
- Anthropologie - "Limontitla" ring, $158
- Dara Ettinger - "Nadine" geode ring, $95
- Isharya - "Luna Druzy" 18-karat gold-plated agate necklace, $210
- Brook & Lyn - "Surrounded Day & Night Duo" double roped necklace, $348
- Devon Leigh - purple agate slice necklace, $358
- Melissa Joy Manning - Topaz Studs, $125
- Anthropologie - Agate Age Earrings, $148
- Dara Ettinger - "Keri" half geode earrings, $138
- Nina Nguyen - "Starry Hight" geode bracelet, $200
- Kimberly McDonald - Agate & macrame bracelet, $2,193
- Blydesign - Geode cuff, $58
Jewelry adorned with stones, gems and other rocks are covering the wrists, necks and digits of some of fashion's finest this season. A staple of boho babes around the globe, geode jewelry evokes the romantic aspect of an explorer's purpose – the journey being the ultimate destination.
Back in the glam hippie movement in the '70s uncut stones dangled from frayed lanyard or were perched on fingers -- busy, of course, strumming that acoustic guitar. Designers are taking that Topanga Canyon earth girl look to more luxurious heights.
Set in gold or bordered by diamonds, yesterday's earthy rocks are becoming highly coveted items. Worn by the likes of Carey Mulligan, Rihanna and Ashlee Simpson, the geode jewelry trend can come at a price -- but replica stones are an easy alternative.
Peruse the gallery above because accessing this trend is just a stone's throw away.