Whether you're headed to the beach, a rooftop, or just your backyard, these Independence Day essentials are all you need for the night of the fireworks.
1. A light cardigan in case it gets chilly. Extra points for something patriotic! Topshop breton stripe cardigan, $76.00
2. Tie-dyed hair ties that won't leave a dent--and they double as cute bracelets. The Twist Band hair ties, $2 a piece.
3. All-natural, cucumber-infused face wipes are instantly cooling. Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes, $3.
4. Non-toxic bug spray that actually works. Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellant, $8.
5. The perfect sheer pink lip color--and you don't need a mirror to apply. Lipstick Queen Jean Queen lipstick, $18.
6. A barely-there gel cheek stain that's universally flattering. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain, $30.
7. What's more All-American than Coca Cola Classic in a glass bottle?
8. Bubble gum: national treasure.
9. Lace-ups in 'gym grey' add a little bit of casual prep. H&M sneakers, $12.95.
10. This drawstring bag is surprisingly spacious, and the basket weave design is perfect for the summer. Club Monaco Bag, $169.00