- Aimee Song - Song of Style
- Keiko Lynn
- Arielle Nachmani - Something Navy
- Jordan Reid - Ramshackle Glam
- Audrey Dettmar - Homerun Ballerina
- Lindsey Calla - Saucy Glossie
- Christine Cameron - My Style Pill
- Karla Deras - Karla's Closet
- Beth Jones - B. Jones Style
- Christina Caradona - Trop Rouge
- Geri Hirsch - Because I'm Addicted
In its What Makes Love True campaign, Tiffany & Co. is offering its fans something beyond simple, elegant jewelry. From Ed Burns' film portrayal of marriage proposals to thoughtful relationship advice, Tiffany's is exploring love, in all of its forms.
In our own musings on romance, we asked 11 bloggers: "What makes love true to you?" These fashion-forward ladies let their Tiffany's jewelry inspire them, and gave us responses that were as witty and unique as the ways they styled the romantic pieces. Some swore by humor and joy, while others admitted that their love story is still being written.
Whether you're in a modern trapeze dress, or a just pair of faded cutoffs, sometimes the best accessory is the knowledge that you're in love. And a beautifully made Tiffany's pendant, of course.
How do you style your favorite Tiffany's jewelry, and when do you really know that love is true? Tell us in the comments section.