1. You won't look like a Catholic schoolgirl. No, really. This electric blue Adam skirt is prep school for grownups.
2. Work shorts! Pleats make any hemline-skimming piece look a little more demure. Case in point: these Steven Alan Paperbag shorts.
3. Emma Stone. "The Help" hits theaters August 10, and you know that Emma Stone is going to spark some major wardrobe envy in '60s inspired tea-length dresses. Get a leg up on your competition with this Topshop frock.
4. Our editors swear by silk blouses--every girl should have at least one. Might as well start your collection with this Warehouse pleated pick.
5. Instant feel-good vibes. Come on, you can't be sad when you're wearing a "Barcelona" dress. Rag & Bone's drop-waist chiffon frock calls to mind glamour of the Roaring '20s.
Head over to Refinery29 to see the rest of their picks. Wearing a pleated dress in the near future? Check out the video below for styling tips.