When the blonde babe first hit the red carpet, the actress opted for mediocre LBD's and boring accessories. Now, Paquin has embraced wild prints, avant-garde shapes and intricate add-ons. Edgier designers like Alexander McQueen and Cushnie et Ochs dominate her wardrobe, but nothing beats her love for Brian Atwood heels -- the the "True Blood" star must have a whole shoe closet dedicated to Mr. Atwood's designs!
So to honor the birthday girl we chose her best 10 red carpet looks. Let us know in the comments section below which frock tops your list.
- At the Vanity Fair Oscar party in Monique Lhuillier
- At the premiere of "True Blood" Season 4 in Versus
- At the 62nd Emmy Awards in Alexander McQueen
- At the premiere of "True Blood" Season 2
- At the 12th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards in Marios Schwab
- At the 2010 Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film Pre-Emmy party in Preen
- At the 3rd Annual Art Of Elysium "Heaven" Gala in Viktor & Rolf
- At the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Stella McCartney
- At the premiere of "Scream 4" in Cushnie et Ochs
- At the 16th Annual SAG Awards in Alexander McQueen