Cobra Starship's fourth album, Night Shades, drops at the end of this month. In honor of the new release, keytar player Victoria Asher shares her fashion and beauty essentials for staying cool while she's on the road. And check out the band's video for the party-ready summer jam "You Make Me Feel," which features cameos from Elle's Joe Zee, DJ duo Andrew Andrew and Robin Williams with his daughter Zelda.
1. More than half of my wardrobe is filled with Vin and Omi. They're my favorite designers and I feel fantastic in all the dresses they come up with. We get to collaborate on the clothes they make, which makes it a lot of fun. Anytime I'm going somewhere nice, I wear a Vin and Omi dress.
2. I am completely obsessed with Lulu Guinness' purse collection. I have two of her lip clutch purses and they always spruce up an outfit for days when I'm just wearing all black (which I wear a lot of). Plus, I can't go anywhere without getting compliments on them.
3. I just recently got really into red lipstick. My favorite is NARS Dragongirl. It's a big lip pencil so it doesn't come off easily, nor does it end up on my teeth like most lipsticks (that's the worst!).
4. Gold bamboo earrings! The bigger, the better! I love gold bamboo earrings with a passion. I am always in search of different shaped ones. Currently on the hunt for personalized ones with my name in them. I think they add a ghetto chicness to most of my outfits, which I absolutely love.
5. House of Holland tights. This company has some of the most creative tights designs and each one blows me away. My favorite pair is one that makes me look like I have stockings and suspenders on.