Hathaway proves there is little more glamorous than glossy, healthy hair and she proudly wore hers long and straight, accented by a side part, for a portion of the show. A simple mane was necessary for the off-the-shoulder royal-blue number she donned, which had loads of shine itself.
1. Create a deep side part and apply Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm.
2. Using the FHI Heat EPS 1-inch flatiron, straighten the hair for a super-silky straight look.
3. Then take a 2-inch section in the front and create a wave with the FHI Heat Platform 1.25-inch styling iron.
4. Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray and brush out the hair.
5. Apply Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream for added shine.