To balance out her menswear look, Hathaway’s hair was styled into an incredibly girly, retro-looking ponytail hoisted high on her head. The bouncy style was fun and perfect for her comedic take on "Les Miserables" ballad "On My Own."
1. Backcomb the perimeter of the hairline, locking the style in with the Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.
2. Next, pull the hair into a ponytail toward the crown, wrapping it into an elastic band.
3. Use the FHII Heat KORE 1-inch curling iron at the ends to create movement and bounce.
4. For added shine, apply the Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Sheer Shine Mist.
5. Finish the look by wrapping a piece of hair (from underneath) around the base creating a sleek style.