Perhaps channeling her early role in "The Princess Diaries," Hathaway looked particularly royal when she wore this tightly pulled-back updo high atop her head that was braided into an elaborate bun.
1. Start by creating a ponytail at the crown of the head and lock it into place.
2. Next twist the hair into a high bun and pin it into place.
3. Apply the Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm before using FHI Heat EPS 1-inch flatiron to get the hair extremely smooth.
4. Then braid the hair.
5. Finish by wrapping the braided hair around the bun and pin into place.
6. Finally, apply Fekkai Coiff™ Sheer Hold Hairspray.