Pulled beautifully to one side, Hathaway’s hair went through a subtle change with a dramatic side part that led to a bit of bounce around the ends. It matched the flowy feel of her embellished, white strapless gown.
1. Start by applying Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to the hair from roots to end.
2. Next add the Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots for volume.
3. Then blow-dry the hair using the FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 dryer.
4. Take 2-inch sections and curl the hair away from the face with the FHI Heat EPS 1-inch flatiron and place it into pin-curls.
5. After cooling, remove pin-curls and brush the hair with a Fekkai Classic Brush.
6. Finish the look by spraying the Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.