For her stroll down the red carpet, Hathaway kept her look light and elegant with a loose, low chignon. With hair parted down the center, some strands were allowed to fall loose around her face while others were brushed back to blend into the chignon.
1. Begin by parting the hair down the center and apply Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to the hair from roots ends.
2. Blow-dry the hair using a Fekkai Round Brush.
3. Next, pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck, making sure to cover the ears.
4. Then twist the ponytail into a loose knot.
5. The key is keeping it loose for a touch of bohemian flair. It’s almost like a draping around the face with wispy pieces of hair coming out softly.
6. Finish the look by spraying the Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.