For her final hair look of the evening, Hathaway paired a sultry high-neck sheer black gown with a slicked-back low chignon. With hair parted to one side, the shiny 'do matched the sleek silhouette of the dress nicely.
1. Apply Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel at roots and dry the hair with the FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000.
2. Then pull hair into a low ponytail and apply the Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream.
3. Secure the ponytail with a clear elastic.
4. Then wrap a piece of the hair around the base of the ponytail and secure with pins.
5. Finish by rolling the ponytail under and pin it into place.
6. Spray Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray for all-night hold.