StyleList's "White iPhone 4" Giveaway1. Eligibility: StyleList's "White iPhone 4" Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of AOL Inc., its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec and where prohibited by law.
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
2. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 ("Sponsor").
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Giveaway begins at 4:00 pm ET on March 29, 2011 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 6, 2011 (the "Entry Period").
5. Entry: During the Entry Period, go to http://www.stylelist.com/2011/04/28/white-iphone-4-contest/ and leave a comment letting us know why you'd like the new white iPhone. Or, click the "tweet" button on that same page to tweet why you want this iPhone. All tweets must call out to "@stylelist" to be eligible. Submission will result in one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries from the same person will be removed from the entry database. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Giveaway, Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winner will be contacted via email or Twitter and will be asked to provide their full name and mailing address within a specified time period. If potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and IRS W-9 form (the "Affidavit/Release") within a specified time period. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. In the event the potential winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question to be administered by email/mail to receive the prize.
8. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will a white iPhone 4 (activation and monthly service fees are not included with prize). Approximate Retail Value of prize is $699. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
2. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
3. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
4. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to White iPhone 4 Winner's List, StyleList, 770 Broadway, 4th fl. New York, NY 10003. Requests must be received by May 15, 2011. Canadian residents may omit return postage.